Sunday, January 19, 2014

Nails Of The Day: Limited Collection in shade Rich Purple

It's a new year, time for change and resolutions which are of course made to be broken. I have two this year, the first to drink more water (seriously people joke about me being a camel) and to blog more often. So with the latter in mind i have created a new feature for my blog. I give you NAILS OF THE DAY! I won't be posting every day as painted nails on a work day is a no no for me, perhaps twice a week is a more realistic goal. Today's nails of the day are from the Limited Collection by M&S. I picked up a couple of these polishes before christmas because they had some beautiful duo chromes and metallics. Todays shade is Rich Purple.


I couldn't resist this shade it is just beautiful, although i will say that the name is a little misleading. The colour is obviously more of a pink than a rich purple. My favourite thing about this shade is the little blue flecks of shimmer that are visible when it catches the light. These polishes are available for £3.50 each instore and online at marksandspencer.com. Unfortunately this shade is now only available as part of this giftset.  

No comments:

Post a Comment