Friday, October 18, 2013

Outfit of the Week #2

As promised i bring you my second outfit of the week. This was Tuesday's outfit, today is miserable and rainy so today's outfit is a little un-inspiring. Unfortunately i had no-one around to take a photograph for me. I attempted one with my camera but the battery died and i lost my patience. Here's a badly taken photo of my outfit (excuse the messy room, smudgy mirror and skull sticker). Tuesday was a gorgeous day as you can see, so i popped on my wellies and spent my morning picking berries in preparation for making sloe gin.


"Leather" Jacket £29.99~ H&M
Cheeter Skater Dress £12~ H&M, yes i love this place
Plain Black Tights ?~ I'm sure everyone has a pair in their wardrobe
Skull Wellies ?~ These were a valentines gift, i'm not sure where they were from but im sure you can find a pair on the mecca that is Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment