Thursday, November 14, 2013

Myleene Klass Nails

I finally have enough time off work to review some nail products (10 days, lucky me). The last time I had a week off I tested out a pack of Sleek nail stickers and I LOVED! them. The only downside was the price, £10 was a little costly for me. This time I have picked up these Myleene Klass Nails at the bargain price of £2.99. These come in a small range of basic designs, I chose the black and white polka dot wraps. In case you didn't know nail wraps are long slightly rubbery stickers that are smoothed over the nails. the ends are then filed off (most packs have a small nail file) and shaped to fit the nail. So i have to say considering the price i was pretty pleased with these. The only noticeable difference between these and the Sleek sticks are the texture, the Sleeks are a little more rubbery which makes them slightly easier to apply. They both took me about the same time to apply and have a good overall appearance. The Myleene nails look slightly rugged at the edges after application but it's hardly noticeable. After one day a sticker came off, the other ones stayed put for the next five days. So overall these are a total bargain especially if you are looking for some simple nail designs for a weekend or few days. If you plan on getting some long lasting wraps i would recommend using a topcoat or purchasing the sleek sticks instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment