Saturday, June 14, 2014

I'm back!

I'm back! Sorry i'v been MIA again recently, i explained myself quickly in one of my youtube videos but didn't have the time to also add it to the blog (silly me). Unfortunately my Nanna Bear has been diagnosed with cancer, she raised me and taught me so many things i know which is making it all much harder to go through. I don't want to jynx anything but all test results are looking good so hopefully she will be just fine. My second reason is that i have been working almost every day (3 days of in 21 days, which is helping to distract me a little) due to the hideousness that is tourist season! Let me paint an imaginary picture for you and you might understand why i hate tourist season. Tenby (town of my employment) has a population of 5,619 people, it's one of those little seaside towns where everyone knows each other. During tourist season last year 1.1 million people came to visit our tiny town, our Harbour Beach was recently voted best in Europe by European Best Destinations so this year is going to be a busy one. I understand that it's good for all local businesses and in the winter it is literally a ghost town here but many of them are very rude and inconsiderate towards us locals. So as you can imagine when i have a free time i need to run off to one of many top secret tourist free beaches, woodlands or Nanna's house for tea and bad jokes to have a little happy time. My work hours are starting to slow down a little next week so hopefully i will back blogging my butt off.


Skull and Kisses
Luna x

No comments:

Post a Comment