Friday, July 11, 2014

Daniel Sandler Invisible Radiance Foundation Review


This is my latest purchase for my quest to achieve the most flawless face in all of the lands. This lovely duo combines a foundation with a matching concealer, very handy if you have difficulty matching your skin tone. It even has a handy mirror in the lid for quick spot fixes while you are on the go. At first i thought the amount of foundation was quite small for the cost (£25) however it actually contains the same amount as most other foundations that come in those deceptively tall pump bottles. Rather than a pump the foundation has a spatula which can be used to apply to foundation to the back of a clean hand and then onto the face using a brush. I prefer the spatula as it is easier to use up all of the product in the jar unlike the amount that is wasted in a pump bottle.


I did find the product to be a little greasier than any other foundations i have previously used, so it's not great for hot summer weather. However i suffer from dry skin in the winter and this would be the ideal time for me to use this product.  I do think it made my face look more radiant and it also reflects the light beautifully when photographed, great product for anyone interested in photo shoots. The concealer is brilliant at covering any redness or spots without looking cakey or obvious, however it is also quite oily meaning that i have to use a setting powder on top. I didn't find it much help for my dark under eye circles but i am yet to find any product that really gives me great results in that area. This is a good little product and certainly worth the money if you suffer from dry or dull looking skin. But sadly i wont be using this until winter comes, my hunt for the flawless face continues!



No comments:

Post a Comment