Sunday, July 27, 2014

Song of the Month

I have realized of late that my blog has become totally beauty orientated which was never an intention of mine, my aim was always to be a blogger of all things alternative not just beauty. So as of this month i will be giving you all a song of the month, these can be anything from old favourites to up and coming bands. Recently i have been loving some newly formed supergroups. Top on my list are Killer Be Killed, who honestly are pretty close to my dream supergroup. You may recognize the unique vocals of mastodon bass player Troy Sanders and guitarist (one of my idols) Max Cavalera. also in the band are Greg Puciato of The Dillinger Escape Plan and former drummer of The Mars Volta, Dave Elitch. One thing i love about Killer Be Killed is the immense amount of talent and experience that each of these guys have, and while they all have history with some very different sounding bands the music they create has its own unique style.
My song of the month is their first single from their self titled album, this is "Wings of feather and wax"


No comments:

Post a Comment