Friday, January 30, 2015

Elle World Exclusive: Benefit Roller Lash

Several weeks ago Elle magazine revealed they would be collaborating with Benefit to release a brand new mystery product before it goes on sale anywhere else in the world. I waited eagerly for the 28th of January so i could rush down to the shops and reveal the surprise myself. This brand new wonder product is "Roller Lash" mascara which is soon to be a cult beauty product following the success of  Benefit's "They're Real" mascara. 


The mascara is currently only available with Elle magazine, four weeks before it is released in Benefit stores. So what is going to make you purchase this mascara instead of others? The "Roller Lash" has a curved wand making it curl your lashes for a look that can only be rivalled by using eyelash curlers. It also has bristles that gently grip your lashes and elongate to give more length and volume.



The mascara definitely lengthens my lashes more than any mascara i have ever used. I did find that it left some of my lashes looking clumpy especially the lower ones. I think this is a great mascara although i will be using less of it next time, hopefully this will reduce any clumping. But for now i will be sticking to my favourite Holika Holika Magic Pole Mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment