Monday, March 3, 2014

February Favourites

I really can't believe this year is going by so quickly already goodbye February. February is my favourite month because i get to celebrate Santes Dwynwen Dydd (Saint Dwynwen's Day~ Basically the welsh valentine's day), Valentines Day and my birthday. Because of my lovely friends and family i have had lots of things to try out, cutting my list down to 5 items was challenging to say the least but here are my final five x



1. Treacle Moon~That Vanilla Moment: This month i have been rediscovering my love for long relaxing baths, anything sweet or spicy ticks my bath box checklist. That vanilla moment smells so yummy and sweet it even has a label warning me not to eat it (still tempting) plus it is cruelty free so you can really relax. I love to use this along with some cracked cinnamon sticks and slices of orange for an extra special bath.This is available at most Tesco stores for about £2.99 but i have seen it on offer at the bargain price of £1.99

2. Yankee Candle~Vanilla Chai: Another vanilla favourite, i love love love my chai tea especially vanilla chai so when i was gifted this by my handsome man i was over the moon. It smells exactly how it should, nice and spicy (think cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg) with the added sweetness of vanilla. I have always thought vanilla chai smelt
like Christmas in a cup so this is definitely a winter warming kind of scent. Like most yankee candles this scent comes in a variety of sizes from votives to large jars.

3. Primark Beauty~Natural Look Lashes: I am a big lover of lashes although i don't wear them as often as i would like to. These lashes are seriously good for the price, i can do 60+ on my motorbike and they stay put. Although i tend to use an eyelure glue as I'm not as the primark glue felt very thin to me. These certainly look natural (i was questioned about weather they were real a few times) and they feel natural too. At a £1 you can't go wrong, i have had 3 uses out of these already and they still look good. I'll be trying more styles on my next trip to the city.

4. Chanel LeVernis~#483 Vendetta: This was my birthday treat to myself, i love designer makeup but it's not something i indulge in very often. Honestly i picked this more for the colour than for the brand because it is perfection in a bottle. Once applied it looks like a high gloss black shade but the second the light hits it you can see the beautiful purple and little flecks of the shimmer particles. Compared to other varnishes it is more chip resistant and also dried very quickly. This is £18 a bottle though so it's definitely a treat rather than an everyday polish.


5. Nyx Eyeshadow~ Cryptonite: You have all heard me rave about this so i won't go on too much. It's dark and sparkly, just beautiful. This is my first Nyx product and i literally can't get enough, it's that perfect shadow for adding some extra glamour to a smokey eye. The shadows come in a range of interesting colours (some unusual ones too) and are priced at a reasonable £5 each.





Hwyl Fawr February and Shwmae to you March and the start of springtime. Hopefully there will be less rain this month and some of those beautiful days we had last year.(don't think there's much left up in those rain clouds). Speak again soon Luna x

No comments:

Post a Comment