Saturday, March 15, 2014

Nails Of The Day~ Chanel in Vendetta and C&E in Mica

I got a little adventurous with today's design going for a two tone split nail. I achieved this by using some masking tape, i have previously tried to stripe directly onto the nail but it always ends in slanted lines. I used two of my favourite colours; the first is Chanels Le Vernis in shade 483 vendetta. Vendetta is the most perfect shade i could dream of, in normal light it looks black but when bright light hits it is transformed into a shimmery purple with blue undertones. The second polish is Crabtree and Evelyn in the shade Mica, Mica is a stunning silver grey shimmer which is perfect for adding class to any outfit.


Crabtree & Evelyn
I had no idea C&E made cosmetics, as far as i was concerned they sold overpriced hand creams and biscuits. I was pleased with the quality that they supplied for £6 (outlet price) and  the beautiful shimmers and effects of each polish on display. I wouldn't say this is prone to chipping but rubs of like more thick and gloopy nail colours often do.
Chanel
Usually when you purchase designer cosmetics you really are paying extra for the brand name rather than quality, i am so happy this isn't the case with vendetta. It dries super quickly and i have yet to have it chip on me (and i have been wearing this shade to death). Vendetta and other pretty shades are available for £18 in selected Boots and Debenhams stores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment