Monday, September 15, 2014

Selfridges Beauty Advent Calender 2014

Christmas is 3 months away yet little glimpses of it have started to appear, the Christmas sweets are out in force and it's only September. I'm a little ashamed to admit that I have already purchased my first gift of the year, what can I say I like to be organised. Last year I left everything last minute and missed out on getting a beauty calendar, I've never been one for chocolate plus who wouldn't want to open a lovely treat that won't kill your Christmas party dress diet. Today I received a very important email from Selfridges allowing me to sign up to be the first to know when it is on sale. While I can't tell you the cost (start saving 2013's cost £84) I can tell you that the items inside are well worth it. If any of you ladies are looking to indulge yourself this Christmas see the link below.



No comments:

Post a Comment