Monday, September 29, 2014

YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick In Peach Passion

I finally treated myself to a nice lipstick, how could i resist Rouge Volupte with its luxurious packaging. I wanted to choose a shade that i was going to use daily. Peach Passion is a slightly pink toned neutral shade that is a perfect subtle shade suitable for everyday wear. The lipstick has a slight scent which smells similar to watermelon (at least to me anyway, some have compared it to mango), the flavour was a tad chemically the first few uses which i wasn't happy with considering the price although this seems to have gone. On the plus side i find it very moisturising, plus it contains spf 15 to keep your lips looking beautiful whilst staying safe from the sun. I did find that it has amazing staying power, it last all day throughout work. I am happy with this product but honestly i think it should have a slightly lower price, perhaps if i had picked more of a statement colour i would be more impressed.


No comments:

Post a Comment